- Follow test procedures, and complete test reports, on tested products.
- Troubleshoot and fault isolation of amplifiers and complete Signal Enhancement Systems.
- Perform RF testing utilizing equipment such as Network and Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, Noise Figure Meters, etc, including under microscope.
- Ability to read and understand electronic and mechanical blueprints.
- 3+ years hands on experience in RF testing and trouble shooting of amplifiers and systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCad are a plus
- Proficient in English language (write, read, speak and comprehension a must). Additional languages a plus.
ASEE/BSEE with minimum of 3 years experience in field of interest.
Design, develop, and support production of electronic telecommunications components, including active and passive devices, for the telecommunications industry with emphasis on:
Opportunity for advancement: per periodically modified Education Enhancement initiatives by corporate management.
If you meet these requirements, G-WAY would love to meet you. Please send your resume and cover letter to: